Friday, December 30, 2011

Phantom Surfers Alphabet

About time to fuck
'Bout time to fuck some more
Crisco party
Diaper pussy
Electric dick
Furry little pussy balls
Grafenberg spot
Hambone bush job
I like to fuck
Jack me off (Jill me off)
King Kong ball sack stretched out from teabagging
Long Dong Silver
Mangina
Now lick it clean
Oysters and ass
P-p-p-poontang
Quick fuck in the confessional
Retroactive fuck
Stickpussy
Tapioca hard sticks from hell
U better go get tested
Vegetarian cock
We're a sexy bunch of bastards, aren't we? (hell no!)
Xcuses for premature ejaculation
Y because we like you
Zombie pussy

3 comments:

  1. One of the best songs off of what is definitely one of my most favorite records of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why you're my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegetarian cock - is that the antithesis of a meat popsicle?

    I love this.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.