Here's an ode to my friend and blogging accountabilibuddy, Celia.
Why I love her and why you should too
(if you don't already --- in no particular order):
- She's hilarious and makes great meatloaf
- She has the cutest family ever. I met Cheech once, and I don't even like kids, but I loved this little girl.
- She's ambitious, entrepreneurial, and brave as hell
- She has an awesome rack and a buttery voice
- She runs an sweet vintage shop, Monday's Child and dreams big dreams
On that tip, here's a twisted recap of a convo we had recently:
G: I love your shop. Sorry I don't support it more, but I look stupid in vintage.
C: I'm the same way with boots.
G: R calls my style "future slut/dominatrix."
C: I bet you're good at boots.
G: Hell yeah. I think you're either a vintage girl or a future slut.
C: Hahahaha, only those two?
G: YES! Pick a side!!!