Friday, January 03, 2014

Anarchy!

I recently found myself flopping around in a dark basement mainlining Sons of Anarchy. Often times I find myself going through withdrawal -- shakes, diarrhea, sweats -- you name it. Luckily, I have four seasons stashed, which I'm trying to ration and not blow my load and go on another bender.

A few observations after watching seasons one and two:
  1. Is it Ron Perlman as Clay Morrow -- OR -- is it Will Ferrell as Ron Perlman as Clay Morrow?
  2. Maggie Siff's characters always gets to bang the hottest leading males (see: Don Draper)
  3. Taylor Sheridan looks like one he could be one of R's maternal uncles/cousins
  4. ROLLINS.
  5. Lots of Restylane (Magz, Drea de Matteo, & Peg Bundy) and  not a lot of Botox (Magz again)
  6. Violence level: satisfactory 
  7. Gratuitous sex level: poor (let's hope that things steam up in the next few seasons).
I love you, so no spoilers, OK?

11 comments:

  1. I refuse to watch it because I can't go through another episode in which I actively seek out hideous filthy dirtbags out of misplaced romantic ideas/frustration with the girlymen before me. I mean, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. BUT! he's the bad boy with a heart of gold!!!!

      Delete
  2. Your blog ate my comment. Or the universe did. Whatever. I'll watch and talk. Mostly talk;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't handle that shiz, but godalmighty, Charlie Hunnam is beautiful. I remember seeing him in "Cold Mountain" and thinking, "Damn, if that isn't one fine creepy-ass albino."

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can tell the difference between botox and restylane? i can't; i feel like a ladymag failure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our bffs are derms.

      >:( <----------- needs both!

      Delete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.